NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS
During this challenging time and with the growing concerns regarding COVID-19, Ashgrove Veterinary Centre intend to provide an uninterrupted service to our clients and their pets but we need your help to do this.
We would be very grateful for your cooperation to help keep us all safe:
- When booking an appointment, if you or someone you are in direct contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if you are in self-isolation, please telephone the practice before bringing your pets into the surgery.
- Do not arrive early to your appointment.
- Where possible, let us know you have arrived and then wait outside or in the car.
- Only ONE person is to accompany a pet to their appointment.
- Please ensure that you wash your hands before arriving at the surgery and after leaving the surgery.
- Consider pre-paying for any items you are collecting from the practice (ie flea and wormer, repeat medication and food).
In some cases, we may be able to provide more than one month’s worth of repeat medication to save you having to visit the practice as often so please ask when ordering; this is not possible for controlled drugs.
Where necessary, we may offer telephone consultations but this will be at our discretion and may be charged.
As guidance regarding this outbreak is updated by the government, further restrictions may be put in place and we will inform our clients as this occurs.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Team at Ashgrove Vets